Sunday, November 10, 2013

Beginnings in Blogging

I am new to blogging!  I have followed many blogs that friends have had over the years for various things.  Usually, they have been a way for them to keep others updated on certain things like illness, babies, etc.

I am excited about the opportunity to create blogs for a classroom setting.  I am also interested in blogging as a collaboration tool!  I'm not going to lie though...this is a whole new world to me!  I even considered myself to be quite "techy".

Well, I'm sure you will see more of me down the road! Stay tuned as we...BLOG away!

~Miss K~

1 comment:

  1. It's going okay! I get a tad overwhelmed sometimes, but I'm managing :) I have found a few topics interesting. I love the resources that are being shared! I also love reading what my fellow teachers say.

    ReplyDelete